widget store

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Nov 1 16:57:17 EDT 2021

TM Align is a really handy tool for aligning/spacing objects on your card. It has a few things the property inspector alignment tab does not do, and you don't have to keep re-selecting the alignment tab in the property editor every time you close and re-open it.

Scott sent me the latest one he has (or told me where to get it) so mine so far as I know still works. I haven't done any design work in quite a while.

Bob S