No subject

Fri Nov 19 08:05:59 EST 2021

Multiple externals are now supported on Win32 and MacOS systems.  On
Win32, just set the externals property of a stack to a multiline list
of the DLLs to load.  On MacOS systems, multiple CODE resources can be
included in a stack file.  The set that will be loaded for a given
platform depends on the ids of the resources.  The value of the id mod
3 is used to select the externals for a given platform as shown in the
following table:
0 - PPC
1 - 68K
2 - Carbon