No subject

Fri Nov 19 08:05:59 EST 2021

"€ The hiliteColor of a button is used for the background of the button
when it is highlighted. If the button is a menu, the hiliteColor is used
to highlight the button, but not the active menu choice. The hiliteColor
has no effect if the button is a tabbed button. The hiliteColor has no
effect until the button is highlighted."

>In fact I can't work out how to change the button's
>hilited text color from the PI at all.

Not sure what you mean by "hilited" text color, but to change the text
color of the button, use the Text button.

>BTW, there's a property with no explanatory text below this in the same PI
>which on my machine can be cleared but not set. Wonder what this is.

The tooltip reveals this to be the Border color/pattern. I'm not sure why
this option is disabled (yes, it's disabled here also).

Regards,

Howard Bornstein