No subject

Fri Nov 19 08:05:59 EST 2021

was a success. From my humble point of view, it was
another missed opportunity for Apple.
But we all know, that Apple do not believe this...

>It had a huge user base that was fairly invisible
>because they solved their own problems.

This comment goes right to the point!
Every software developers deserves a huge user base
that solve their own problems.

I hope that the book deals equally with every
platform.
It could not be a "Revolution for Mac Users" book.

I use mainly a Mac for my work, but these files goes
to other platforms too.

Alejandro

=====
Useful sites: