No subject

Fri Nov 19 08:05:59 EST 2021

single pixel in an image I need to read the whole image bitmap into a
variable, change the pixel in the variable, and then copy the whole variable
contents back into the image.

Surely not! This is an incredibly slow process. Can anyone tell me of a
workaround? Or if there is no solution in RunRev #1, will this be fixed in
#2?

All I want to do is something which is as easy as falling off a log in VB. I
want to move the mouse around a window (over an image perhaps, but not
necessarily) and to draw a line of pixels as I go - i.e. construct a very
primitive drawing program. I would be grateful if anyone could help.

Bob Warren