No subject

Fri Nov 19 08:05:59 EST 2021

working database that is being opened up, that contains different networking=
 settings.   The script appears to go through the list in the database=20=
until it finds the active setting, and attempts to modify it to "Use DHCP" -=
 - is that the correct description of what's going on?<BR>
<BR>
If this script is designed to run on OS X - - - can anyone shed light on how=
 different the OS 9 version would be?<BR>
<BR>
Thanks again for your help - - - this is indeed one of the best Listserve's=20=
I've been on.   Folks here are very helpful and knowledgeable.<BR>
<BR>
- Rob<BR>
<BR>
In a message dated 10/11/02 9:01:45 PM, kray at sonsothunder.com writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE CITE STYLE=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px;=20=
MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px" TYPE=3D"CITE"></FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#0=
00000" FACE=3D"Geneva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"2">Rob,<BR>
<BR>
What version of AppleScript/Mac OS are you using? It is possible that this<B=

configuration didn't work properly in earlier versions...<BR>
<BR>
The reason I say that is that since I was the original poster of the<BR>
AppleScript (to which Sarah added her valuable additions), and it worked for=
<BR>
me on an iMac running OS 10.1...<BR>
<BR>
Let us know,<BR>