Browser Widget Issue

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at me.com
Tue May 25 13:10:08 EDT 2021

Hi David,
Pass on the framework, but regarding the page…

FWIW from the message box, I was able to set the url of widget ‘Browser’ to "https://obs.ninja” (apparently empty...) but then put the htmltext of widget “Browser” to see that there is indeed some content.

So, it’s not scripting itself to hide and there’s some content & potential to investigate why it’s rendering as 'white on white'. However, only inline styling is available as AFAIK there’s no dev tools nor access to any downloaded css files, wherever resources might get cached by the LC browser widget…?

Good luck,
Keith