XCode command line tools 12

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Thu May 20 11:22:21 EDT 2021

The reason I kept it out of the applications folder was so it can't be
updated by accident. If you rename it in the application to the version
number then I guess it accomplishes the same "stop auto/accidental updates"
function. I got updated back in the day and it broke the iOS build so I just
got them out of the applications folder and have not had a problem.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net