Stacks not removed from memory?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Sat May 15 10:56:43 EDT 2021

This issue is so pervasive that I ended up converting all of my relative references to absolute ones. I wrote two handlers, getParentCard and getParentStack, so when I need absolute references I put getParentCard() into tParentCard and then use of tParentCard after any object I need to absolutely reference. I NEVER use this stack anymore.

I agree that when a handler refers to this stack, it should ALWAYS refer to the stack the script object belongs to.

Bob S