All new Kognition beta - LiveCode all-in Knowledgebase

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Thu May 13 04:21:07 EDT 2021

Hi Folks,

As some of you may be aware, LiveCode has a stake in a start-up business, Kognition. Kognition have a very small team building an artificially intelligent way of working with information (using LiveCode).

We have a beta/demo version which we thought could be interesting to share with you. What we’ve done is connected it up to the various sources of LiveCode information we have, including the mailing list, forums, documentation etc so you can find answers to a LiveCode related question as you are scripting or building an app. Everything is cloud based so it stays up to date as new posts occur or documentation becomes available.

You can see how it works in this tour here:

https://youtu.be/Iu5KpZVhwrM

If you’re interested in trying it and have a little time to give us some feedback, the beta/demo program is free. We don’t allow you to import your own files in this version, just use the LiveCode data set that we have set up. Drop a line to support at livecode.com and we will get you signed up to try it out. At the end of the beta program this may potentially become a paid resource or integrated in some way if there is sufficient interest. And of course we are very interested in hearing about ways you might be able to use something like this in your own business or with clients, accessing other knowledge bases or bringing together specific sources of information. Kognition has the potential to be used in a wide variety of settings, anywhere where there is a information sitting in one or more system that you need to find answers from regularly.

Many thanks,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/

LiveCode: Develop Yourself