Problems with Multiple Monitors

Gabe J gwjapp at gmail.com
Thu May 6 15:10:58 EDT 2021

Oh, I think I see what the difference is: The screenRects will be in a
different order depending on which screen the menubar is set to. So, when
the menubar is set to the top screen, your script sends stack "revMenubar"
to the bottom screen. I was running with the menubar set to be on the top
screen. The solution would be to cycle through the working screenRects
looking for the highest top.

Gabe