LiveCode DataGrid assistance requested

JeeJeeStudio jeejeestudio at gmail.com
Tue May 4 15:21:28 EDT 2021

Hi Brian,

if you are using LC9.x.x then it is an Datagrid2 automatically. I don't
know the exact lc version as of.

Make sure that you have the data item which you want to display in a
variable first and put that in a test field or answer it, just to check
if that is the data you need.

There are lot's of examples on the forum on how to get the desired data
into the DG, and perhaps it's easier to put a piece of your script over
there so people can see what you doing.

But you can also post here.

So convert JSON to LC array, then get the item into a variable. Set the
DGdata to the variable.

In other words, test step by step what you have.