How to get the path to the 'My Livecode' or the plugins folder?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Mar 30 20:25:01 EDT 2021

Which is what you have to do to add a plugin to Devolution. Someone turned me on to this:

eg. I have in the Custom 1 script:

on mouseUp
   -- Your custom code goes here:
   put revenvironmentuserpluginspath() & "/" into tPluginsPath
   put tPluginsPath & "Navigator.rev" into tFilePath
   go stack tFilePath
   go stack (the defaultStack)
end mouseUp