How to install tsNet correctly?

toolbook at kestner.de toolbook at kestner.de
Mon Mar 29 09:24:39 EDT 2021

Hello,

it's some time ago, that I build a new install.

On Windows I formerly just copied the "tsNet-x86" dll into the Externals
folder in my runtime dir and everything was fine.

When looking into the LC install dir on C:\programs\runrev\ there is a
\Ext\tsNet_Indy_1.4.2\ folder with quite some files and subfolders.

Is it still sufficient, to copy the tsNet-x86_64.dll (and tsNet-x86.dll?) to
my runtime dir, or should I copy the whole folder \Ext\tsNet_Indy_1.4.2 into
my runtime dir?

Or does LC handles everything automatically by now and I  don't I have to
copy the needed dlls manually? I really don't know anymore, I couldn't
follow the list for some time.

And on osMAC?

Thanks

Tiemo