[bug] strange memory leak in LC

Phil Davis phil at pdslabs.net
Sat Mar 27 00:57:56 EDT 2021

I created a little "leak test" stack that runs the "leaks" shell command
against the processID of the LC engine that runs the stack. It checks
for new leaks every 60 seconds and lists the number and size of each new
leak found. I'm running it in LC 9.6.1 on 3 Macs right now - Catalina,
High Sierra and Big Sur.

After about 30 minutes:
- LC on Big Sur (M1) has 10 leaks for a total of 688 bytes.
- LC on Catalina (Intel) has no leaks.
- LC on High Sierra (Intel) has no leaks.

Just FYI -
Phil Davis

Phil Davis
503-307-4363