New(?) Idea for Standalones

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Fri Mar 26 22:45:21 EDT 2021

In the good ol days, I could build a standalone for the Mac, Windows and Linux and distribute it willy-nilly. Now I have to jump thru intolerable hoops (at least for the Mac) to give someone my standalone. if someone (hint. . .hint) could build a Livecode reader app for dirt cheap or even free w advertising that would run LC standalones, everything would be right in the world again!

I think my martini is showing...

Roger