Problem with Script Editor in LC 9.6.2 (rc3)

Lagi Pittas iphonelagi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 19:11:15 EDT 2021

HI Henry,

Tried it on windows LC 9.6.2 RC2 and it works fine.

I still have the problem of very laggy text editor  for a machine with 16G
of Ram and SSD,

  there is no scrolling problem on a greater than 5000 line script

so it looks like it's  big Turd this time ;-)

Lagi

On Thu, 25 Mar 2021 at 21:09, HENRY LOWE via use-livecode <

KIndest Regards Lagi