Set and get dgData and dgText delay

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Mar 25 13:55:35 EDT 2021

DGText will only contain data for the columns you have defined in the Datagrid properties. If your dgData array keys have no matching columns it will still populate the dgData but dgText will return empty. This is why I avoid using dgText at all anymore.

I have also noticed that if one of the row arrays in the dgData is empty then that can bork the data grid. You have to set the dgData to empty to get rid of it.

Bob S