Problem with Script Editor in LC 9.6.2 (rc3)

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Thu Mar 25 11:42:18 EDT 2021

I have definitely experienced this in Windows, not Mac. But I had assumed
it was an anomaly from running it in Parallels. I’ve had it for a number of
versions back now. It only happens occasionally and, as you say, only for
large scripts where it has the most impact. I tend to walk away, make a
coffee, come back and it will have stopped and I can scroll using a
different method. The scroll wheel works ok. It’s mostly noticeable when
clicking the scroll area (not the bar itself) to page jump or using the
line up/down buttons.

I hope this helps in your reporting.

Sean

On Wed, 24 Mar 2021 at 22:34, HENRY LOWE via use-livecode <

--
Pi Digital