[ANN] This Week in LiveCode 259

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Mar 23 22:32:21 EDT 2021

I read it today too and it was inspiring, which was the whole point really.
A couple of the footnotes made me laugh. I already make a lot of my own
tools and plugins but I did get some ideas from the book.

I immediately set about updating one of my tools and got stuck. So the next
question is: how long should you spend making a tool when you could have
done it faster the manual way?

I got stuck trying to FTPs a file to my server. The lesson I consulted
didn't work, and I stopped because figuring out why would have become a
whole project. So I'm back to dragging the file to a Fetch shortcut.
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On March 23, 2021 7:08:59 PM scott--- via use-livecode