[ANN] New Book: Development Oriented Development

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Tue Mar 23 11:04:21 EDT 2021

Hi Martin,

Thanks a ton for the kind words and feedback. Your message makes me quite
happy because what you're describing is exactly the kind of experience that
I wanted to encourage when I wrote that book. Let us know how your plugin
writing goes :-) oh, I'm also interested in feedback for part 2 of that
book which is about project-focused tooling, if you have any thoughts about
it, I'd be keen to know more.

Thanks!