Help! I'm stuck

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Fri Mar 19 20:46:11 EDT 2021

Another thing. I am not sure if your problems are also a result of the following, but you could giv it a try.

There was something changed in Standalonebuilder process starting  in LC 9.0 or so to fix a problem. But this fix could cause other problems in some situation.
While before that fix the main stacks did not receive any openstack and closestack messages during standalone build, now with the fixed standalone builder they do.
Therefore some lines of code need to be added to avoid this.

See here on page 2 for an explanation what you have to add to your openstack and closestack handler
https://downloads.livecode.com/livecode/9_0_1/LiveCodeNotes-9_0_1_rc_1.pdf

-
Matthias Rebbe
Life Is Too Short For Boring Code