Help! I'm stuck

ELS Prothero prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org
Fri Mar 19 20:31:12 EDT 2021

Matthias,
I know, I don’t think I’m using the remote debugger. I’m building a standalone app for the computer I’m developing on, so I wouldn’t need the remote debugger. I have some code that is never called...I wonder if that could cause problems. Of course, that is the situation for libs, so I wouldn’t think that was a problem. I cleared all breakpoints using the development menu of the IDE, for all the stacks. It’s mystifying that all messages seem to come from the rev builder scripts, with no hint of what could be the problem.

Bill

William Prothero
https://earthlearningsolutions.org