[ANN] New Book: Development Oriented Development

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Tue Mar 16 14:26:27 EDT 2021

Dear Roland,

I haven't updated that book in a long time. What I did was switch stores to
payhip. In that purchase URL, you'll notice that my name as an author is a
link. If you click it, you're redirected to my payhip store at:

https://payhip.com/aagarzia

Which has the other book for sale as well.

I'll generate a preview and add it to my site.

Best
Andre

On Tue, 16 Mar 2021 at 17:14, R.H. via use-livecode <

https://www.andregarzia.com <http://www.andregarzia.com>
Want to support me? Buy me a coffee at https://ko-fi.com/andregarzia