Setting Creation Date of file to a past date?

Michael Kristensen michael-kristensen at dsa-net.dk
Sun Mar 14 16:04:28 EDT 2021

Hi there

I want to create/export some images from Livecode to fit into a slideshow that is sorted by creation date.

It means that the files I export shall have a creation date of the past. So that when they are put into the folder of the slideshow, the images are placed automatically at the desired places.

How would you go about to set the creation date of a file to a date in the past with Livecode (maybe with the help of shell or applescript)

Thanks
Michael