Multidimensional array issue

HENRY LOWE hlowe at me.com
Thu Mar 11 14:33:00 EST 2021

Thank you to everyone for help in resolving this issue.

The syntax for determining if tArray[“status”] contains data or an array appears to be either:

If the value of tArray[“status”] is not empty // contains data

or

If tArray[“status”] is not an array // contains data

If I remember correctly, LC arrays are implemented as associative arrays (key, value pairs). I assume that they are implemented as hash tables as opposed to trees?

Henry