Livestreaming some LiveCoding right now

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Thu Mar 11 14:24:43 EST 2021

Hey Friends,

Thanks a ton for joining in. It was just me playing around. I plan to do
this regularly. I'll announce it earlier in the future so that people can
prepare.

I'm aware of the audio problem, I need to buy a better mic. I'm using a
lapel mono mic at the moment, the streaming box should be duplicating the
channels but for some reason it is not. I'll fix this for the next
streaming.

As for "status" being a reserved word, well, it is colorised as if it is
but you can use it without any problem. I've been using it for years.

My question is, why "revIDEUnsubscribe" and "revIDEUnsubscribeAll" are not
working... that is so odd.

I hope people here had fun seeing me circle around trying to figure out why
my code doesn't work.

On Thu, 11 Mar 2021 at 17:26, Rick Harrison via use-livecode <