Multidimensional array issue

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Tue Mar 9 13:19:10 EST 2021

If (not(tArray[“status”] is an array)) and (tArray[“status”] is not empty) then -- ***tArray[“status”] is not an array and is not empty.
As MW said empty is technically a value.

If you want to know if tArray[“status”] exists and is a value (empty or not) then this should work:
If (“status” is among the lines of the keys of tArray) and ( not (tArray[“status”] is an array)) then -- tArray[“status”] exists as a value (empty or not)

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net