tsNet mail message too slow!

Charles Warwick charles at techstrategies.com.au
Thu Mar 4 21:02:37 EST 2021

Hi Rick,

What platform are you running LC server on?

There is an outstanding issue with tsNet running correctly in LC server on certain platforms.  The command executes quickly, but it doesn’t return control to the LC script for quite some time.

If this is what you are coming up against, I can have another look to see if there is something we can do about it.

Regards,

Charles