sort container parameters

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Wed Mar 3 17:02:27 EST 2021

I love xTalk. While I have written code in many dozens of languages over
my career, I personally will likely never code in anything other than
xTalk for as long as I continue to write code.

That said, one of the "problems" of a programming language that is so
intuitive is that I sometime write code that I expect to work ... and it
doesn't. The container sort with params was one such instance.

Perhaps it is a compliment to Livecode/LCS that I EXPECTED it to work
and was SURPRISED when it did not :-)