Version 1.2 of the mail stack

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Tue Mar 2 20:03:55 EST 2021

Hi Matthias,

I put tsNet.dylib into the already existing externals folder
that was inside of the CGI-Executables folder where
the revdb.dylib and others reside as it seemed to be
the logical choice.  The error I was getting went away
and the script completes, but no message gets sent out.

I think we are close, but I must be missing some key
ingredient somewhere.

I’m thinking the tsNet.bundle file is just for building iOS Apps,
because I can’t find .bundle files in the server anywhere.

Thanks,

Rick