Version 1.2 of the mail stack

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Tue Mar 2 11:39:10 EST 2021

Hi Matthias,

Sorry, but I have never needed to mess with libraries before this.

Where do I get the complete Mime library script?

I tried looking in the Project Browser for version
1.2 of the mail stack but all I could see was
com.livecode.library.mime and tsNetLibUrl
for choices.  When I open either I get a blank
window and when I try to look for script in
the stack or card it shows me nothing.

Is there a LiveCode lesson on this anywhere?

Thanks,

Rick