iOS clipboard?

Marty Knapp martyknappster at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 15:28:06 EDT 2021

Does anyone have a suggestion for LC’s lack of support for clipboardData in iOS? I’ve implemented my customer database as an iOS app so I can do tech support when I’m away from the office and not have to lug along a laptop. Typically when I need to look up an order number or email (received by email) - I either try to memorize it or I write it down on a piece of paper and then type it into my database. Very clunk to say the least. It seems kinda crazy that I can’t copy the email address from the customer email and then paste that into my iOS app… Or did I miss something?

Marty