Mobile Scroller

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Fri Jun 18 22:21:08 EDT 2021

Tom,

Orientationchanged happens before the screen is actually rotated. This is why your scroll regions are not correct. Put your code in the resizestack handler. I delete and recreate the scroller, I don't remember if that is needed or I just started doing it that way. Scrollers work for me on both iOS and Android. If you are able to come up with your magic numbers that will make it scroll to the same place you must do a send in time for the  2 "mobileControlSet"s for both vScroll and hScroll. I use 100ms

That being said although all my apps support both portrait and landscape I use Orientationchanged very very rarely but when you need it it's invaluable.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net