Mobile Scroller

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Fri Jun 18 14:50:48 EDT 2021

Hi Folks,

I implemented a MobileControl "Scroller" to scroll a group.  Works great.
However when I change the orientation, it no longer works correctly.

   - I tried to just update the properties relating to the rect
   - deleting / recreating

mobileControlSet "CardContentScroller","visible",true

mobileControlSet "CardContentScroller","rect",the rect of *group* "Card
Content" of this card of me

*put* 0,0,the width of *group* "Card Content" of this card of me,the
formattedHeight of *group* "Card Content" of this card of me into
tContentRect

mobileControlSet "CardContentScroller","contentRect",tContentRect

mobileControlSet "CardContentScroller","vIndicator",true

but it still isn't updating properly.
Not sure what i'm doing wrong.

The code runs on the orientationChanged message

Please help.

Thanks,

--
Tom Glod