Display Youtube video

Mark Smith marksmithhfx at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 17:43:33 EDT 2021

Hi David,

Here is something I’ve tried that work pretty well.

Go to your video on Youtube. Select the “Share” option, copy the link. For my video (a demo) it was https://youtu.be/6geoK-SAmb0 <https://youtu.be/6geoK-SAmb0>

Then, in the browser widget url field reformat the string as follows: https://www.youtube.com/embed/6geoK-SAmb0?autoplay=1 <https://www.youtube.com/embed/6geoK-SAmb0?autoplay=1>

That worked for me (although it did not autoplay as expected… but there was a play button on the video you could tap on to get things going). I didn’t use any code at all.

If you find a different solution that works (maybe better!)  I’d be happy to hear about it.

Cheers,
Mark