Finding out what changes a custom property

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Mon Jun 7 11:46:08 EDT 2021

Yes correct. FYI the set prop handler will not be called if messages are
locked. Very convenient for a LIFO. Every set prop I add a line to the top
of the property. The get prop handler returns the first line then deletes
it. The deleting the first item(top line) can be done later if you want so
to get the top item multiple times (Remember to lock messages to keep the
set prop from being called when manually deleting the top line in the
property).

LC is a never ending well of cool things to increase productivity.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net