workaround for cut-off text in native scroller?

Klaus major-k klaus at major-k.de
Tue Jun 1 14:55:06 EDT 2021

Hi Jaques,

> Am 01.06.2021 um 20:38 schrieb J. Landman Gay via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>:
>
>> Sorry, no idea what "FSM of empty" might be? :-)
>
> It's either the Flying Spaghetti Monster

I highly doubt that! :-D

> or fullscreenmode. ;)

Makes sense, thanks!
And "of empty" means with NO fullscreenmode, I guess?

Tried that, no die!
The dictionary tells me about "fullscreenmode":
• empty - The stack is resized (not scaled) to fit the screen.
(default) This is the legacy behavior.

Maybe I am misunderstanding this, but my stack was cut off on the right and bottom
when setting FSM to EMPTY.

Dimensions of my stack are smaller than my devide!
Stack: 800*400
Device: 1280*720

Is the dictionary wrong or do I miss or misunderstand something important?

> --
> Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com

Best

Klaus