workaround for cut-off text in native scroller?

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Tue Jun 1 11:09:18 EDT 2021

One thing to try for testing would be to use FSM of empty and see how many lines are required.  One thing I noticed with browser widget is that native elements render at device resolution inside regardless of FSM in use.  If it requires the same, then this is probably not related.  If the number changes, then I may be on to something.  In either case, having to fudge the height of a text field is not good.

Sent from my iPhone