workaround for cut-off text in native scroller?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Jun 1 12:26:51 EDT 2021

I usually put one empty line at the end of the field and increase the
native scroller content height by twice or three times the textheight of
the field. The amount of extra space required in the scroller depends on
the text size and textheight.

I think the problem is an incorrect calculation of the formattedHeight of
the field or group. BTW, did you group the field? It won't scroll smoothly
unless you do, and the group should scroll rather than the field. The field
inside the group should be sized to its full height with its top aligned to
the top of the group. Set the group margins to 0 and the layermode of the
group to "scrolling".

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On June 1, 2021 10:01:33 AM Klaus major-k via use-livecode