Livecode Electron-style App

David Bovill david.bovill at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 09:11:31 EDT 2021

I’m researching for an article on Livecode and javascript for electron-style applications. Would really love some examples to work from, especially around:

• Bidirectional javascript communication
• Custom url schema for browser integration

I have a few examples gleaned from the forum and this list, but ti would be great to see a good example of interacting with a useful javascript library in the browser - any examples out there?

Also I’m digging up how we might provide some form of link in the browser that opens a Livecode app - I remember doing this many years ago, but about to re-engage :)

📆    Schedule a call with me