Also looking for MSSQL integration person

Skip Kimpel skiplondon at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 18:54:31 EDT 2021

I think it is how I have everything setup.... something is getting lost in
translation.  Keep in mind it is only two fields I am getting the "?"
results back instead of the text contained inside.  The MSSQL data types of
those two fields are: nvarchar(max).   Interestingly enough, I have other
nvarchar fields coming through just fine but the difference is the "(max)"
piece.

It is a Azure SQL server and because I have not been able to figure out how
to do a direct connection to it, I am using an ODBC connector with
32/64-bit ODBC Driver 13 for SQL server.

Does this help at all?  I went through all the encoding types but they all
failed using the textEncode.... when I say fail, I mean not the desired
result.

Maybe I hone in on the "max" piece of that code??

SKIP

On Mon, Jul 26, 2021 at 5:01 PM Paul Dupuis via use-livecode <