httpd library

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Mon Jul 26 06:59:22 EDT 2021

Bernard,

Thanks for the kind words my friend. :-) I can barely believe it has been 15 years already, it feels like yesterday.

Don’t worry about the database library, I’m just going to relicense it as MIT which will make it free to use for all use cases.  I’m no longer providing support or selling software, I want to focus on books. So, if you’d like to support me, you can grab a book at:

https://andregarzia.com/books.html <https://andregarzia.com/books.html>

If you don’t want a book, but want to send some money anyway, you can “buy me a coffee” at:

https://ko-fi.com/andregarzia <https://ko-fi.com/andregarzia>

Warm regards
Andre