[iOS] possible console bug

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Mon Jul 12 11:02:13 EDT 2021

On 2021-07-12 15:37, Andre Garzia via use-livecode wrote:
> Mark,
>
> That’s the problem, I’m looking at the system log on the iOS Simulator
> and there is no output for put without a target.

Heh sorry - I didn't actually read the code you posted in your original
post :D

I believe this should work - `put ...` just gets sent to `NSLog` which
should emit to the relevant console.

If you run the app on a real iOS device, do you see your log messages in
the device log for it? Could it be Apple are now funneling simulator
logs into a pane in Xcode - like they do for devices, rather than have
them go to the macOS system log?

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

LiveCode: Everyone can create apps