How do I get the ID of a database?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Jul 9 19:35:59 EDT 2021

Yeah thanks Rick, I know I can store the database id, I was hoping to simply call a function that could tell me what database name the ID belonged to, but apparently that is not a persistent thing.

I stored it in a script local variable in the card that creates the database, then I have a custom property"memorydb"  that returns that stored value when I need it.

What I cannot do however is close a database even if I have it's ID. I can close CURSORS, but not databases. I don't guess it's all that important.

Bob S