Stuck on native database functions

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Jul 9 11:09:41 EDT 2021

Okay I found out what I did wrong. The array variable needs to be enclosed in quotes. I remember now some time in the past looking at that and saying, "Why are their quotes around the array variable? That won't work!" So I removed them and subsequently shot myself in the foot.

For the record, having a parameter that can be either a string or an array, and then having to enclose the name of the array in quotes to keep the handler from confusing it as a string, strikes me as a really odd way to do things. But hey, it is what it is.

Bob S