Stuck on native database functions

Mark Smith marksmithhfx at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 06:29:46 EDT 2021

Currently I have this working

(Content of tSQL :)
INSERT into TABLE1 ("complete", "todo", "itemDate", "category", "purgeDate", "dgOrder") values(:1, :2, :3, :4, :5, :6)

revExecuteSQL gConnectID, tSQL, "ptheRowA[complete]", "ptheRowA[todo]", "ptheRowA[itemDate]", "ptheRowA[category]", "ptheRowA[purgeDate]", "ptheRowA[dgOrder]”

I am not passing the entire array because there are some array elements that I am not saving. If I did want to save/insert the whole array then I would write something like:

revExecuteSQL gConnectID, tSQL, “ptheRowA”

Hope that helps,
Mark