Stuck on native database functions

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Tue Jul 6 19:14:51 EDT 2021

Bob,

A couple of things: You should either be passing variable names, not variable contents, so put your variable names in quotes.

revExecuteSQL “tDBID", “tInsertSQL", “tControlName”, etc

OR  you should be passing the name of an array variable, whose keys are numeric:

revExecuteSQL “aRecordData”

Not tested, but I’m pretty sure if you sort these things it will start to work for you.

- Devin