OT Friendly customers....

Heather Laine heather at livecode.com
Fri Jan 29 10:55:19 EST 2021

Yikes.

I took my eye off the list for just a few hours...

Folks, please, no. None of this here. We are here to discuss something we have in common, viz, LiveCode. I like to think that focussing on something we have in common helps to heal divides and reduce extreme views on all sides, but whether it does or not it is never appropriate to air these kinds of views on this list.

My best regards to all and not another peep out of any of you on this topic.

Heather

Heather Laine
Customer Services Manager
LiveCode Ltd