OT Friendly customers....

Curry Kenworthy curry at pair.com
Thu Jan 28 21:15:32 EST 2021

Bob:
 > Why am I still seeing this?

Why are you continuing this topic? And quoting the entire text?
I consider the topic closed, and the horse just about beaten to death.
Dead yet? Yeah...probably. Just about.

I didn't start this, or even continue it - I received a series of
unprovoked attacks. Each time I've responded only to correct the facts.
The posts are all archived, and that's easily proven. This time too.

But I am sorry that anyone else had to see this discussion.
For that matter, sorry I had to see it too! I don't want it.
Incredible waste of time and list space.
This was Stephen's topic, so I can't answer the why. No idea.
Stephen owns this topic and his political comments.
Nor do I have the slightest interest in it.

I suggest again that we move off this topic, and stick to LC discussion.
Maybe next time you can quote an entire post that's LC-related!
Back to LC please. Thanks.

Best wishes,

Curry Kenworthy

Custom Software Development